Giveaway: Earth Mama Angel Baby Essentials Bundle

Finding all natural, non-toxic skin care products for babies is harder than it seems. I like Burt’s Bees, but if it’s only “98% natural,” what’s the other 2%? I dig California Baby, but there was recently a big stink over some unannounced reformulation. So who can you trust?

Earth Mama Angel Baby manufactures a complete line of safe, zero toxin herbal products that support the common discomforts of the entire process of birth, from pregnancy through labor, postpartum recovery, breastfeeding, and baby care.

Every Earth Mama Angel Baby product rates a 0 for toxins on the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics’ Skin Deep database –the best rating a product can receive!

Founder Melinda Olson is a nurse, herbalist, and real mother who believes mamas and babies have a right to zero toxin, safe, herbal products that work. She also happens to be the mama of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’s Kaitlin Olson, which makes me love her even more!

One lucky reader will win an Earth Mama Baby Essential Bundle (retail $48.60) which includes: Angel Baby Bath Blossoms, Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash, Angel Baby Oil for moisturizing and massage, Angel Baby Bottom Balm, and Angel Baby Lotion! Contest closes 6/20 and a winner will be randomly selected.

Disclosure: This company gave me a sample for review. Regardless, my opinions are honest. See my full disclosure here.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Search the Site

Paige’s Books

Spit The Out book cover
The Budget Activist book cover: border=

As Seen In