Hey mamas! Put the plastic sheet on the strollers and head to Manayunk this weekend for the Second Annual Manayunk EcoArts Festival. All booths are tented so you can stay out of any potential rain – included my tented chat about making green living more manageable and affordable Saturday at noon!
There will be plenty of kids activities including:
– Macaroni Kid – Eco-friendly kids crafts projects!
– KYW – Kids Cast, give your child the chance to become a KYW anchor
– Kids Zumbatonic
– Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education – Kid friendly scavenger hunt, art activity and environmental education activity!
– Recycled Artist-In-Residency (RAIR) – Fun children’s art activities
– Historic Germantown – Free environmental and colonial crafts
– Riverbend Environmental Education Center – Live animals, touchable artifacts and information on how parents and children can get outdoors and connected with nature!
– See the full schedule of events at Manayunk.com